World Business Chicago and The Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership are joining the City of Chicago to present Hire Chicago, a one-of-a-kind five-week hybrid hiring event!
Each week, beginning the week of Monday, August 2 through the week of Monday, August 30 will focus on one of Chicago’s five high-demand, high-growth industries.
- Week of August 2: Manufacturing
- Week of August 9: Food Service/Hospitality and Tourism
- Week of August 16: Transportation, Distribution and Logistics (TDL)
- Week of August 23 Healthcare
- Week of August 30: Technology
There is no charge to participate and job seekers can explore as many industry sectors, and interview with as many employers, as they desire. Both employers and job seekers can visit HireChicago2021.org to register for the event.